Dr Brown's Options+ Anti-Colic Starter Kit
An excellent kit for complimentary feeding or to try Dr Brown’s bottles. The enhanced design of the Dr Brown’s Options+ Anti-Colic Bottle is clinically proven to reduce windy colic due to Dr Brown’s unique 100% vacuum-free vent system. Dr Brown’s Options+ bottles offer an easy and comfortable way to feed your little-one, adapting to their needs as they grow. With the unique design, this bottle can be used with or without the removable internal vent system, transforming it into a teat-vented bottle for more convenience. Use Dr Brown’s Options + bottles from birth – don’t wait until your baby develops colic!
- Over 20 years’ experience helping mums combat windy colic
- Anti-colic vent system is clinically proven to reduce colic
- Contoured breast-like teat for a proper latch and a more natural bottle-feeding experience
- Aids in digestion for a good night’s sleep
- Two vent options. One proven bottle. No need to introduce a different bottle once baby grows out of colic
- Contains 2 x 150ml bottles, 1 x 270ml bottle, 2 x level 2 teats, 2 x level 3 teats, 2 x Vent Cleaning Brushes and Level 1 teats already supplied on each bottle.
- Dishwasher (top rack) and steriliser safe.
- BPA free and 0m+
The unique internal green vent system continues to create 100% vacuum free feeding, which is clinically proven to help reduce wind related colic. This is what makes Dr Brown’s the number one choice of UK Health Professionals for the relief of colicky symptoms.
The breast-like teat shape is correctly contoured for a proper latch and a more natural bottle-feeding experience - perfect for switching from breast to bottle and back again! Each teat is specially engineered to offer the same consistent natural flow, so you and baby know what to expect in every feed.
Dr Brown’s Options+ grows with baby, allowing easy removal of the vent system when baby no longer experiences feeding problems, or you want the convenience of a teat-vented bottle. The teat venting creates a controlled flow, offering babies an easy and convenient way to feed at their own pace. The complete feeding system that grows with baby and helps alleviate the symptoms of windy colic. Prevention is better than cure